AQUOX products purchased from aquox.com come with a limited warranty of one (1) year starting from the date of order mentioned on your invoice. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, AQUOX service teams will either (1) repair the product OR (2) replace with product.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover: (a) Damage resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, Acts of God, or other external causes; (b) Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips, or other damage to the finish of your product and (c) Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by the products user manual.
This limited warranty does not cover commercial use of the AQUOX products. This limited warranty does not cover the accessories that come along with the product.
AQUOX is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the products use.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
AQUOX’s RESPONSIBILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS DETERMINED BY AQUOX’s SERVICE TEAM IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
1. The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product from the date of purchase as mentioned on the purchase invoice and is non-transferable. The warranty stands void in case of transfer of ownership of this product.
2. The warranty is void if the product is repaired by any agency not authorized by the company.
3. The warranty is void if the original serial number on the product is tampered, erased, modified or if any alteration is made.
4. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, injury, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product.
5. The company or its authorized service center, reserves the right to retain any part’s or component’s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period. The part’s or component’s or unit’s replaced will become the property of the company.
6. In the event of repairs / replacement of any part’s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair / replacement and in transit, whether under the warranty or otherwise, shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
7. Limitation of implied warranties: To the extent allowed by local law, this product is provided to you "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, whether oral or written, express or implied. AQUOX specifically disclaims any implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
- 8. This warranty is subject to Mumbai, India Jurisdiction and operated through the courts located in Mumbai Jurisdiction only. Your acceptance of the product is subject to acceptance of this condition.
LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS DETERMINED BY CLOUDWALKER IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. CLOUDWALKER NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
During the Warranty Period, if a Product or one of its parts qualifies for replacement or service under the Warranty, AQUOX Team requests that the consumer contact AQUOX Care via email at email@example.com or at AQUOX’s Toll Free helpline (1800-102-3647) for further instructions on the Warranty claim process, to address the Warranty claim, or to otherwise address any steps to repair and/or replace the Product or part.
AQUOX Care will send instructions via email so that the Product may be sent or brought to AQUOX Service Centers at the consumer’s cost. Upon receipt of the Product, AQUOX may ship the replacement or repaired product (at customer’s cost in specific cases depending upon the address of the customer) or contact the consumer with further information regarding repair options for the Product. Typical response time to address Warranty claims is up to 10 business days, plus shipping depending on the geographical location of the consumer and may vary depending on the type of damage or the nature of such Warranty claim.
For additional protection of the Product and to ensure secure handling while the Product is being returned for any Warranty repair, AQUOX team recommends that consumers employ AQUOX a insured delivery service. AQUOX Team is not responsible for any damage while a Product is in transit or for the Products shipped by the consumer that are not received by AQUOX or a designated Authorized Servicer.
For availing the warranty services:
- Customer can call on our Toll-free No. 1800 102 3647 and register a ticket at our call center (we are open from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Saturday).
- Customer has to retain and show the original purchase invoice at the time of every complaint.
For any other queries/suggestions, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.