Use to test the PPM level of the Freely available chlorine (FAC) of the Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) solution
- Dip small piece of the strip (1 inch maximum) into the solution. Blot the strip with paper towel and instantly compare the colour with the colour chart to match the PPM level
- Minimum 100-200 PPM is recommended for use to achieve effective biocide property
- Surfaces, kitchen utensils, garments – Minimum 100 PPM
- Hand Sanitizer – Minimum 100 PPM
- Fruit & Vegetable – Maximum 100 PPM
- Meat & Seafood – Maximum 100 PPM
- Baby toys & products – Maximum 100 PPM
- Pet products – Maximum 100 PPM
- Personal care products like toothbrushes, razors etc. – Minimum 100 PPM
- Deodorising room / surface – Minimum 100 PPM
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.