Use the pH test strip to test the acidic or alkaline pH level of the Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) solution as per the colour indicator.
- 1-14 litmus test paper strips
- Dip into solution and match the strip colour with the colour chart within 15 seconds
- Level 7 & below is acidic solution turned into Hypochlorous acid (HOCl)
- Level 7-8 is neutral mixed oxidant solution with active and usable HOCl solution
- Level 9 and above is alkaline solution with active hypochlorite, not recommended to use with AQUOX
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.